Sustainability Project Manager (Dutch)
We are a team of around 60 people who share an ambition for catalyzing a sustainable future. In our eight years of existence, we have developed systems analyses and circular economy strategies for over 500 clients, including cities and regions in the Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, the US, and Asia.
About the Position
We are currently recruiting for a Sustainability Project Manager (Dutch) to join our consulting team. In this role, you will work towards creating circular sustainable supply chains, and advising and engaging clients to lead the transition to a sustainable economy. We work with clients based locally in the Netherlands, with a global reach.
The position is a full-time role and would ideally start as soon as possible. The position is based in our offices in Amsterdam.
- Fluency in Dutch is an essential requirement for this post
- A minimum of 2+ years of working experience in the field of sustainability consultancy or in a similar advising role
- Educated to Masters level (or equivalent) in the following disciplines: Industrial ecology, environmental science, environmental management or similar
- Understanding of and experience with conducting (organizational) life cycle assessments (and their limitations)
- A foundation of knowledge in sustainability, impact analysis, and systems thinking
- First rate verbal and written communication skills, in both Dutch and English
- Skills in circular business model development is a strong advantage
- Proficiency in project management
- Skilled in stakeholder client management
- Experience completing impact assessments