Sustainability Consulting Internship
Metabolic’s overarching mission is to transition the global economy to a fundamentally sustainable state. We advise governments, businesses, and NGOs on how to adapt to a fast-changing global context, while creating disruptive solutions that can dramatically shift how the economy functions.
As a company committed to building a sustainable economy, we want to accelerate systems change and maximize our impact.
About the Position
As a consulting intern, you work within the consulting team and receive as much responsibility as you’re interested to take on. The role is primarily focused on good research and analysis, but can stretch to include many other parts of consulting, or even other parts of the organization, depending on your your personal development goals.
The position lasts for 5-6 months and will ask for 4-5 days / week. Interns receive payment in the form of a monthly stipend.
In your role, you will be focusing primarily on the following activities:
- Conducting in-depth research and analysis
- Collecting important data
- Writing out summaries of conclusions or briefings
- Preparing for client meetings
- Supporting business development
- Great research skills
- Great communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Quantitative skills
- The ability to digest large amounts of information
- A foundation of knowledge in sustainability, impact analysis, and systems thinking
- Intrinsic passion for solving global challenges
- A background in Industrial Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Data Science, Urban Geography, or related study
How to apply:
To apply, please use this form. You will be asked to upload your CV and copy over a letter of motivation.
The deadline for applications is May 1st, 2019. The position has a starting date of Late August or September, 2019.