Consulting Intern, Nordic Office
Metabolic’s overarching mission is to transition the global economy to a fundamentally sustainable state. We advise governments, businesses, and NGOs on how to adapt to a fast-changing global context, while creating disruptive solutions that can dramatically shift how the economy functions.
We use data science and systems thinking to help organisations to transition to more circular economic models. We believe that bold visions must go hand-in-hand with data-driven approaches in order to create real change.
As a consulting intern, you will be working in Metabolic’s newly established office in Copenhagen with a close connection to the main office in Amsterdam. You will therefore be part of the dynamic and demanding process of starting up a new consulting branch in the Nordics.
During your internship, you will work with our consulting team on 2-3 projects for a minimum of 5 months. You will conduct research, collect data, help map and analyze problems, craft interventions to key challenges and much more.
With the position, you will join a fast-growing organization and a tight-knit community of passionate and intelligent colleagues that all share an ambition for catalyzing a sustainable future.
Applicants are expected to meet most of the below criteria:
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Great research and writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- A foundation of knowledge and interest in sustainability, systems thinking, and circular economy
- Strong scientific background in environmental sciences, earth sciences, sustainability or similar
- Ability to work and analyze in a structured and methodologically sound way
- Experienced Excel user
In addition, the following traits are a plus:
- Proven ability to work independently on larger projects
- Relevant experience from work or other internships
- Genuine urge to make a profound positive impact
- Experience with tools for analyzing tabular and/spatial data, e.g. Tableau, Q-GIS, Power BI, ArcGIS etc.
- Proficiency with programming languages e.g. Python, R, SQL or others
To apply for the position, please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is May 31st, 2019, at 23:59.