Agrifood Project Manager
We are a team of around 60 people who share an ambition for catalyzing a sustainable future. In our eight years of existence, we have developed systems analyses and circular economy strategies for over 500 clients, including cities and regions in the Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, the US, and Asia.
About the Position
We are currently recruiting for a medior/senior Sustainability Project Manager to join our consultancy team working within our Agrifood division. In this exciting and dynamic role, your role will be to lead projects, initiate analysis and assessments, and guide our clients through their journey towards a sustainable transition in the food system. You will be client-facing, and working with a team of analysts and information designers to meet the client’s needs.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, who is analytically minded and solutions-oriented. You should be comfortable working autonomously, and also as part of a close-knit interdisciplinary and international team. The ideal candidate should be an experienced, client-oriented project manager with an interdisciplinary background working in conservation biology or similar, earth system science or similar, or agricultural supply chains.
The position is a full-time role and will start asap. The position is based in our office in Amsterdam.
We are looking for someone with…
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement for this role.
- Interdisciplinary background in one or more of the following:
- Conservation Biology
- Earth System Science
- Agriculture supply chains
- Experienced project management skills
- Strong experience managing corporate client relationships
- Metrics for impact assessment, value chains
- Strong quantitative skills and experience in conducting impact or financial assessments
- Place-based approaches
- Systems thinking
- A minimum of 4+ years of consulting experience in international sustainability project management with a content focus on agrifood
- Proficiency in Excel is a requirement. Experience with other assessment tools (e.g. LCA, statistical analysis, financial modeling), data science, or programming, is a strong advantage.